Todd Krauss obtained his Bachelor’s Degree from the University of California Northridge and his Juris Doctor from Kensington University School of Law. He has been a licensed attorney in California since 1997 in both state and federal court. Mr. Krauss is a member of the State Bar of California, Los Angeles County Bar Association, and Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles. Mr. Krauss is also admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Central, Eastern, Southern, and Northern Districts of California and to the Bar of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Areas of Practice
Mr. Krauss concentrates his practice in the areas of ERISA, Long-Term Care, Insurance Bad Faith, Disability Claims, and personal injury for both underinsured and uninsured claims. Mr. Krauss has also handles police misconduct and all types of criminal matters.
Mr. Krauss has successfully represented clients in a variety of ERISA, and Disability Claims. He has obtained reinstatement of benefits at the appeal stage, as well as taking matters all the way to trial. He has obtained verdicts and settlements in the millions of dollars in numerous civil cases involving ERISA, long-term care, bad faith, personal injury, underinsured and uninsured claims, civil rights as well as successfully arguing some of those cases before the California Court of Appeals.
- California, 1997
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1997
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2005
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 2017
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, February 2009
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 2005
- United States Court of Appeals for the 2nd District, 2016